KARMALOOP'S KAZBAH DETAILS
Kazbah is Karmaloop’s exclusive marketplace where new brands can showcase and sell their original art, design and products. For a monthly fee and a percentage commission of all sale transactions, Kazbah.com will host the selected vendor storefront.
Click here to submit your brand application.
BENEFITS TO KAZBAH VENDORS
Kazbah will provide vendors with:
- A world-wide, non-exclusive, license to use the Kazbah in connection with the sale of the Kazbah vendor’s original product.
- A world-wide, non-exclusive, license to use the proprietary functionality (that is, the technology) of Kazbah.com.
KAZBAH ADMINISTRATION SERVICES
In order for vendors to efficiently sell through the Kazbah, Karmaloop will be responsible for:
- Running and operating the functionality of the Kazbah, including all related technical maintenance.
- Ordering and payment processing for products sold on the Kazbah.
- Upon each sale, electronically forwarding an invoice/receipt of such purchase to the customer and the vendor whose product is purchased. The vendor will then be responsible for shipping the product in accordance with the Kazbah’s established shipping policy.
- On a monthly basis, sending the vendor a check equal to 65% of the sales of the products, less monthly fees, sold through the Kazbah (see Kazbah monthly commission information below).
KAZBAH VENDOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The Kazbah expects all brands to run their business in a professional manner. The responsibilities of vendors on the Kazbah are:
- Keep up the good work with your dope products.
- The vendor will be responsible for updating his/her Kazbah page on a regular basis and keeping the page nice and fresh.
- The vendor will be responsible for implementing and posting information about the following policies/processes: shipping, returns and/or exchanges and customer service (except for questions related to technical processes, Karmaloop will not be responsible for customer service for the Kazbah).
COMPENSATION TO KARMALOOP
In exchange for the right to showcase and sell their product on the Kazbah, vendors will pay Karmaloop the following fees:
- A monthly “stall rental” fee of $35.00.
- A commission fee equal to 35% of the sales of the vendor’s goods.
SETTING UP YOUR BRAND
The vendor will provide Karmaloop with the following items:
- Digital photos of the vendor’s products to be displayed and offered for sale on the Kazbah, including item/product descriptions, names and other relevant information.
- Information related to the vendor’s shipping and return policies (which will be determined by the vendor in conjunction with Karmaloop) and the vendor’s direct contact information (for customers to be able to contact the vendor about his/her products).
- Any other information the vendor wants to post on the Kazbah, except that the vendor will not be allowed to post any language or products that are deemed by Karmaloop, in its sole discretion, to be racist, sexist, homophobic or otherwise offensive and insulting (Karmaloop will have the right to remove any language or products that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be racist; sexist, homophobic or otherwise offensive and insulting at any time).
- Once Karmaloop reviews and consents (in its sole discretion) to the above information, Karmaloop and the vendor will enter into a License Agreement and will set up shop!
DURATION OF STOREFRONT FEATURE
The first term of the agreement between Karmaloop and the vendor will last for 2 months (this is called the Initial Term) and will be renewed automatically for additional periods of 1 month each, unless either party ends the agreement according to procedures set out in the License Agreement. SELL YOUR BRAND ON KARMALOOP'S MARKETPLACE NOW!
to submit your brand application.